Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mosley Automotive Group Sends Me Its Newsletter But I Never Subscribed

The other day I discovered in my inbox a newsletter from Mosley Automotive Group. Based on the name I presumed it to be from a dealer group and did not read it right away. But tonight I had a few minutes to dig through my inbox and looked into it further.

What I found was the Mosley is actually a consulting firm for auto dealers that is geared towards helping dealers maximize their online selling technique. Complete with process analysis, coaching, consulting, training, and workshops, these guys seem like one of a kind in that they are geared towards online retailing vs. conventional retailing. How they got my email address is beyond me, but kudos to them for spamming me.

Anyhow, check them out and please provide your feedback. The website is www.mosleyautomotive.com. I will add them to my lineup and keep an eye on their procession in the industry.

Comments on "Mosley Automotive Group Sends Me Its Newsletter But I Never Subscribed"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14:03) : 

That's funny Ryan! I too got the newsletter, but I'll admit I signed up for it. Cory is doing a great job getting his products and services out there. I have spoken with Cory on a few occasions and he is a bright guy that is helping take this new age of automotive sales to the next level. -Jeff

 

post a comment